The Seafolly brand is synonymous with the carefree Australian beach lifestyle. In recent years, Seafolly has grown their international DTC online reach and is now available around the world.
To speed up this international growth, and to meet the increasing expectations of customers, the Seafolly team reached out to The Working Party to redesign their eCommerce customer experience, and move from their legacy Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform to Shopify Plus. A key requirement for this project was a tight integration with Apparel21 (AP21), migration of CRM from Salesforce Marketing Cloud to Klaviyo, and migration of customer service from Salesforce Service Cloud to Gorgias.
- Custom UI & UX Design
- Re-platforming from Salesforce Commerce Cloud to Shopify Plus
- Digital Style Guide
- Cross Border eCommerce
- Website Development & Implementation
- Custom Feature Development
- Omni-channel Retail & eCommerce Strategy
- AP21 Loyalty
- Okendo Reviews
Seafolly was heavily reliant on expensive and time consuming development efforts to make simple improvements to their website on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, which hampered growth as the business was unable to respond to opportunities. The legacy eCommerce platform lacked the flexibility required by their marketing and eCommerce teams to showcase creative content and effectively trade the website.
Key Results Include:
- 20% increase in average order value
- 14% increase in subscriber list growth
- 10% increase in global revenue (YoY)
- 8% increase in return customer rate