The Working Party are seeking to hire a Front-End Developer to join our team of experts in the eCommerce space. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply - If you’re already working for an agency or brand side for a retailer, we would love to hear from you.
In this role you’ll work directly within a team of exceptionally talented individuals responsible for delivering some of the most complex, beautifully designed and high performing eCommerce builds globally on the Shopify Plus platform. If commerce is your thing, there is no better place to sharpen your skills.
Things we value at The Working Party:
- Collaboration: nothing great was ever built by one person. You’ll enjoy working as a team – learning from others and sharing what you know.
- Integrity: you’re reliable, honest and will always deliver on your word.
- Drive: we’re an ambitious bunch – for ourselves, our teammates and our clients. We are committed to achieving incredible results for our clients and solving problems where others can’t.
- Delivery: We value performant code, accessible HTML5, well-structured SCSS and humorous banter on Slack.
- You code clean, modern HTML5, CSS & JS (you know when to use a <button> vs a <a>)
- You take pride in the readability & maintainability of your code
- You understand and implement cross-browser compatibility
- You strategically choose solutions that support efficiency in rendering, loading, and painting of the page on the full spectrum of devices and networks without sacrificing UX
- You value design aesthetics while seeking opportunities to leverage new techniques
Other things about you:
- You use Git
- You have built something with React, Vue or Ember (or something else)
- You have experience retrieving and posting data via REST or GraphQL
- You take personal responsibility for your deadlines, code quality, and tasks
- You can communicate your ideas clearly
Even more things that might describe you:
- You contribute to open source projects, maintain a blog, Twitter
- account, or seek to contribute to the community in some way (not necessarily the tech community!)
- You have a willingness to help co-workers with their JS issues and love to share what you know
About The Working Party:
Founded in 2011, we have built a reputation as one of the best Shopify Plus delivery partners globally — executing world–class eCommerce solutions for brands including JB Hi-Fi, Youfoodz and KOOKAÏ. Our team is 100% on-shore, super-smart and a great place to work and grow as a front-end developer.
Job benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary
- Performance based financial incentives
- Training support and budget
- MacBook Pro & 5k monitor – mechanical keyboard if that’s your thing
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter in addition to your resume. Please include the following details:
- List programming languages and years of experience for each
- Links to at least 3 work examples with a description of the work delivered for each
Shopify or Shopify Plus experience highly regarded.
With respect, direct applicants only, no recruiters - no exceptions.