Our team are driven, curious, collaborative, motivated to solve problems and deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients. We thrive working in a competitive, very fast paced and ever-changing market. We value using our collective knowledge and expertise to deliver the most effective impact for our clients and pride ourselves on the outcomes we are able to achieve.
As an Account Manager & DPM at The Working Party your role is to take eCommerce projects from discovery to delivery of the live site and beyond. You will work closely with clients to bring their project vision from conception to reality, and post launch to iterate, improve and grow key metrics.
Previous types of work experience that would suit the role include eCommerce / Online Manager, Digital Strategist, Account Managers from agency or brand side, eCommerce Strategist, Digital Marketing for eCommerce brands. Experience working with Shopify, or in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors is desirable.
- Ownership of high-quality relationships with clients, our multidisciplinary team and other stakeholders and partners.
- Be the first point of contact and knowledge holder for your portfolio of projects and brands.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers and Strategists to define, plan and execute projects.
- Run project tasks though each sprint and update the team each morning at stand up.
- Follow our unique, documented production framework – identify opportunities for improvement and raise these though the appropriate channel.
- Manage allocated budgets for each project, and delivery timelines.
- Update the management team with detailed project reports and portfolio update weekly.
- You’ll be highly organised, already using a task management system to capture and prioritise tasks. You understand that working in a reactive way to email or other inputs is not effective.
- Your communication skills are naturally clear and precise. You deliver on your word.
- You’ll have had some exposure to budget management and financial accountability.
- You’ll have had some exposure to project planning, scope writing and functional spec development.
- You’ll have had some exposure to sales or business development activities.
- You have a high level of skill and ability when it comes to calendar and meeting management. You understand the value in setting agendas, allocating preparation time and post meeting time to capture, allocate and prioritise tasks.
- You’ll have a high level of proficiency in one or more of the many project management tools on the market and in other tools such as excel, slack, keynote, GA etc. Where you have identified a skill gap you are or have engaged in learning to improve in that area.
- You have an understanding of eCommerce trends and best practice within the industry. You’re also keen to expand this knowledge though both on the job and self-directed learning.
- Finally, you’ll be comfortable taking accountability for your decisions and actions. We value honesty, integrity, curiosity, collaboration and believe we achieve the best outcomes when working as a team.
- Career advancement: we offer career advancement pathways and promote from within for high achieving, ambitious members of our team.
- Learning: we support ongoing learning and professional development. We’re also thought leaders in the eCommerce space and run frequent events in Melbourne and Bali hosting industry greats like Facebook and Instagram.
- Work with the best: you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most talented eCommerce professionals in APAC, and with some of the most notable and ambitious brands operating in APAC.
- Environment & tools: you’ll work from our beautiful West Melbourne office on custom made birch ply desks and Steelcase chairs. You’ll be equipped with the latest technology including Macbook Pro.
- Socialise: we love to get together – daily team catch ups, breakfasts, quarterly social events, ideation sessions and offsite planning days.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short cover letter outlining some of the successful projects you have worked on.
Direct applicants only (Australiand resident, or with full work rights).
No recruiters - no exceptions.