The Working Party is a pureplay eCommerce design, marketing and strategy agency that works exclusively with Shopify Plus - the most flexible, scalable and useable eCommerce platform on the market.
Our team execute strategic design and growth focussed tactics that earn our clients millions of dollars a year, and build on-brand digital experiences that their customers fall in love with.
We are the market leader in the Shopify Plus digital agency space - with an unrivalled knowledge of the platform, and an enviable client roster of top tier and luxury brands based throughout APAC. We are experts at growing our clients revenue both locally and globally - we have more experience helping our clients expand into global markets than any other partner.
A rare opportunity has opened up for an Account Manager / Digital Strategist to join our friendly team in Melbourne - managing both new and existing client relationships. To excel in this role you’ll be highly motivated to create long lasting, successful partnerships, have a passion for eCommerce with existing technical knowledge and be adept at working through a complex and customised sales experience. You’ll enjoy pushing the boundaries, contributing to the measurable success of both The Working Party and the client.
- You’ll have 2+ years in a mid-senior, client facing role, managing multiple clients simultaneously and have been responsible for meeting both sales and retention targets - tasks have included: digital strategy consulting, requirements gathering, creating scope documents, creating and developing estimates and proposals for web design and development projects.
- You are a world class communicator - both verbal and written, and have bordering on OCD attention to detail both in the scope and estimating process and assessing the end product.
- You have a knack for knowing exactly what the next step is and can provide accurate advice and solutions, proactively seeking out ways to consistently improve site performance and improve the clients bottom line.
- You can effectively manage client expectations, and have a calm and solutions focussed personality.
- You naturally look for efficiencies in both the internal and client workflows and are able to implement positive change in a timely fashion.
- You are a natural collaborator - at The Working Party we believe in consistent training and skill sharing so all members of the team are consistently broadening their skill set.
- You’ll have experience working with at least one, but preferably many platforms - Shopify Plus, Magento, Demandware, Hybris or other enterprise level platform.
- You’re naturally organised - know the value of tools to manage your workflow, and are able to quickly re-prioritise work without breaking a sweat. Where others see problems, you see solutions and opportunities.
- You are a strategic thinker and are able to see big picture, whilst also working on the detail.
- You have experience using a CRM, proposal software and project management software.
- Experience with Shopify Plus.
- Experience in the digital marketing sector.
- Experience working with high profile, luxury or enterprise level brands.
- Demonstrated ability writing accurate quotes in an agency environment.
- Experience managing eCommerce migrations and integrations.
- Degree level education.
- Our top-heavy team of experts are 100% local – no outsourcing, no time zone mismatches, just quality face to face conversations.
- More launches than any other Shopify Plus partner in APAC last year, a client roster most agencies would kill for and a team of outstanding experts in their respective field - work with and learn from the best.
- Paid training – we’re committed to staying at the top of our game, we believe in investing in people and our retention rate confirms the value of this.
- We’re collaborative – have a problem? Let’s solve it together – we encourage group problem solving, working in teams instead of solo, and talk about our wins and struggles in our weekly all hands catch-up.
- Our office is pretty special – work from custom made birch ply Open Desks, Steelcase Gesture Chairs, LG 5K monitors, Macbook Pros, and treats from Small Batch Coffee, First Press and Beatrix.
- Finally we have some values we hold pretty dear to our hearts and we stick by them - our continual pursuit of learning, applying best practice, actively contributing as a thought leader in the ecommerce and design systems space.
Salary and commission offered will be commensurate with experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and include a short cover letter outlining some of the successful projects you have worked on.
Direct applicants only (Australiand resident, or with full work rights).
No recruiters - no exceptions.